• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Weird: The Al Yankovic Story

Yeshuasdaughter

You know, that one lady we met that one time.
V.I.P Member
Weird Al Yankovic filmed a completely ficticious autobiographical documentary about his life, and it looks like it's going to be hilarious.

Daniel Radcliffe (the guy who played Harry Potter) will be playing Weird Al Yankovic! He's British, so throughout the movie, he lipsyncs to Weird Al's voice, which is even funnier!

Dr Demento is played by Rainn Wilson (the really rude, snarky guy from The Office).

This is going to be soooooo funny!

As an Italiano, I don't know so much about Al Yankovic, but I've got a passion raised by our poor Leone di Lernia.

Before saying he copied Yankovic, consider he started his career in 1958

I grew up with his video clips and loved them. I also loved one of his movies:

The Vidiot From UHF

Much more childish humour than I normally go for but also a lot of quite intelligent humour as well. Something about him always tickled me.

I was watching MTV one friday night in the 1980s, this was back when they actually aired music videos, and then they played a video called "Eat It". That was the first time I was exposed to Weird Al's weirdness and I loved it. :) It was outstanding.

New Threads

Top Bottom