• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Weird anomaly in upper left corner of site logo

GoofKing

All your bases are belong to us
I'm seeing an anomaly in the upper left corner of the site and above the logo that looks like this:

aspie_center_anomaly_by_the_dork_king-d82a3f2.png

I was curious about the string of hex numbers because it looks like a hash value of an encrypted string or something :/

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2014-10-10 08:30:43.png
    Screenshot from 2014-10-10 08:30:43.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 213
    13.7 KB · Views: 215
    13.7 KB · Views: 198
  • Aspie-Center-anomaly.png
    Aspie-Center-anomaly.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 224
Yes i noticed that too. Its been there all morning. Of course as i speak i don't see it right this moment, but just to say i've noticed it too. Perhaps it got fixed, or perhaps its just a fluke. I figured its some sort of coding error, idk.

Ah I see :D Thanks, I though it was my browser or something at first or even an extension program doing weird things :)

New Threads

Top Bottom