• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

We Are Expanding Our Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brent

Administrator
Hello everyone!

Over the last few months I have been very busy with projects outside of Aspies and I have not been able to be around as much as I would like. Fortunately, this community is great and we do not really have that many issues that need to be taken care of.

With that said, I want to be able to insure that if I am taken away again, that certain roles can be easily handled should something happen.

With that said, we will be looking to add three new people to our staff team. Each will have a different, unique role to the other.

One new position will be created:

Community Manager
The title gives it away, but this role will involve greeting new members, making sure that all member concerns are directed to the correct person and addressed and making sure that each area of the forum is monitored fairly frequently for any potential issues and then making sure that those issues are brought to the attention of our moderating and admin staff here.

The community manager position will be the heart and sole of making everything run smoothly here and will require good attention to detail, a friendly personality and an attempt at an unbiased look at each and every member. We do not expect you to be perfect but this position does require a unique ability to maintain composure and have good communication skills.

The community manager's job is to also work with members to understand things that they dislike or that they think can be improved with our community. This can include things such as new features or addressing concerns about broken parts of our site. I will work directly with the community manager to address any issues related to improvements or fixes needed for our community here.

We will be adding one additional moderator to our group. A moderators job is to respond to reports and to solve any issues that are raised within the community. A moderator is also responsible for removing spam. Moderators will need to work with the Community Manager to quickly resolve issues and keep everything running smoothly here. Moderators will be the ones that make the decisions when it comes to issuing warnings or providing bans.

Admin
We will also be adding one more Admin to our staff. An admins job is to make final decisions when moderators are unable to come to a majority decision and to advise moderators when they are unable to determine a specific outcome up a situation. They need to be well versed in the rules of the forum.

Admins also are given more access to the behind the scenes area of our forum. An admin will be able to directly access and modify a user account should they need to correct or fix any issues with a users account here. They will also have access to other unique tools that can help expand and provide more features to our members here, should the need arise.

To apply, please PM me with your resume. It does not have to be professional or of any certain length. Simply tell me a bit about yourself, why you are interested and what position you are applying for.

Thank you and look forward to talking with each of you that apply. Remember, we are only adding three positions, so please do not take this personally if you are not chosen this time. As we grow, more opportunities will arise.

Please ask any questions you have in this thread but please only PM me to apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom