• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Video game characters that you really like?

Voltekka_MK3

I have many but to me its Dudley from Street Fighter 3: Third Strike.

Dudley3sportrait.gif

The mustache.
The gloves.
The hair.
The refined gentleman look.
His gentleman personality.
His voice.
His classiness.
His high standards.
His clean and refined fighting style.
His overall design.

I just honestly love the way he was designed, I honestly just really like this character. Words cannot describe how much I like him.

Who's your video game character that you really like?

Zack Fair from Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core!! I loved that game so much, his character as well.
Really enjoyed the game when I played it but I need to still finish the original FF7. My goal to finish the game before this year finishes.

Ah sorry. I usually play them in chronological order.
No worries. I did played the original FF7 during the 90's but never finished it as I never owed a PS1. I got very lucky last year to get the game for $30 with the original case and instructions. Yet people told me it not possible to get it at that price. Well, I'm good finding deals :)

I would have to say Ratchet is my favourite, as well as Clank! :D
Grew up playing the hell out of Ratchet & Clank at my school holiday programme back in the day. :)

Hm.. .a few come to mind.

Adam Jensen (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)
Max Payne
GLaDOS (Portal)
Claptrap (Borderlands)

And I suppose an honorable mention goes out to Mad Moxxi (Borderlands)... though that might be purely something physical, heh.

Luna from Lunar Legend (on the GBA)
Terra (Final Fantasy VI)
Leaf (Pokemon LeafGreen)
Jigglypuff (Smash Bros)
Many of the Fire Emblem Awakening characters, its too hard to pick a specfic favorite character from that game!

Terra Branford (Final fantasy VI)
Aerith Gainsborough, Tifa Lockhart and Red XIII (Final fantasy VII)
Abe (The Oddworld games)
George Stobbart & Nico Collard (Broken Sword series)
Feena (Grandia)
Gauldoth Half-dead (Heroes of Might and Magic IV)
Jessica (Lunar SSS)

Hm.. .a few come to mind.

Adam Jensen (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)
Max Payne
GLaDOS (Portal)
Claptrap (Borderlands)

And I suppose an honorable mention goes out to Mad Moxxi (Borderlands)... though that might be purely something physical, heh.
Deus Ex is one of the best single player games ever made.

The Doom Guy/Guys (Doom series)
Duke Nukem (Duke Nukem series)
Rex Power Colt (Farcry 3 Blood Dragon)
Samus (Metroid series)
Earthworm Jim (Earthworm Jim series)
Ashley J. Williams (Evil Dead games)

Daniel and Alexander from Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Wilson, Maxwell, Charlie and Willow from Don't Starve

Tiny Tina from Borderlands

GLaDOS from Portal

Clarence from Penumbra: Black Plague

New Threads