• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Video Game Advice

Riley

I need advice/info on how to play certain video games; More specifically, how to do certaim things or beat a certain level. Cases In Point:
  • What's the secret behind performing fatalities in Mortal Kombat 9? I press the right commands, but get nothing.
  • How do you beat that level in Arkham Asylum where Harley has Commissioner Gordon?

MK9: You need to make sure you're standing in the right place, for one.

Beyond that though, you also need to be doing the command fast enough. Yet not TOO fast. Something I've always noticed about the MK games is that they're a little... bizarre... when it comes to the timing on some of the commands involved in using certain moves or starting combos. Still, it should be fast enough that you never see your character doing any twitching or hopping when you're putting the commands in. If you see that, you're not going fast enough.

As for Arkham, you'll probably be best off looking up an FAQ or guide for the game. A trip to GameFAQs could save you alot of trouble. Best site for getting super-specific info about any game. Just... avoid it's forums.

New Threads

Top Bottom