• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Unable to use the "My Content" on the drop down menu.

Mia

V.I.P Member
In the last two weeks the 'my content' part of the drop down menu has ceased working. I receive this error message:

upload_2020-8-1_23-48-26.png

Has anyone encountered the same difficulties?

I think this (Your Content...) thread is talking about the same issue, and it was brought up again recently towards the end of the thread. On the next page one of the admins addresses it and says they're investigating it.

The 'postings' tab on the profile page doesn't work either and hasn't done for around a week.

I get this error message:

The following error occurred:
The search could not be completed. Please try again later.

@Mia
@Judge

@Juliettaa
@Nitro

The "Your Content" in the drop down menu is working now.
The "Posting" Tab on Profiles is working.
The "Find all content" and "Find all threads" options are also working.

New Threads

Top Bottom