• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Um... So I've noticed a problem with SauceNao.

1685798633577.png

Ok, so on saucenao you can just LITERALLY flip your image horizontally and it wont be able to Source it.
Makes it easier for people to lie if they upload the artwork first.

Last edited:
Ok, so on l saucenao you can just LITERALLY flip your image horizontally and it wont be able to Source it.
Makes it easier for people to lie if they upload the artwork first.
the art theives are getting smarter :( ppl that upload artwork and claim it as their own don’t understand the time and effort it takes to draw sometimes. This is why ai art isn’t real art.

the art theives are getting smarter :( ppl that upload artwork and claim it as their own don’t understand the time and effort it takes to draw sometimes. This is why ai art isn’t real art.
Don't get me heated about AI art, i wanna roast them all the way back to cyberspace. >AngryFace<

New Threads

Top Bottom