• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

try this quiz

musclecarman

Eat, sleep, cars
What dolphin are you? after you do that quiz post back what you got including a photo of the dolphin breed

here's mine I got bottlenose
my849-bottlenose_dolphin_brandon_cole.jpg

Amazonian pink river dolphin.

78%
Your a extremley wired person. Your pink... You live in a river... and you are a VERY funny shape!!!!! Your rostrum(nose) is very long and thin... STRANGE!!

74%Orca (Killer whale)

48%Porpoise

34%Bottlenosed dolphin

6%Spinner dolphin

I'm too lazy to post a picture though

78%
Your a extremley wired person. Your pink... You live in a river... and you are a VERY funny shape!!!!! Your rostrum(nose) is very long and thin... STRANGE!!

74%Orca (Killer whale)

48%Porpoise

34%Bottlenosed dolphin

6%Spinner dolphin

here
pink-dolphin-amazon-river.jpg

What dolphin are you? after you do that quiz post back what you got including a photo of the dolphin breed

here's mine I got bottlenose
View attachment 13999
Your Result: Bottlenosed dolphin
80%
Your cute,funny and playful your very well known and everybody likes you LUCKY!! Your friendly and try your best to help people!If you keep going on like that youll have heaps of friends!
66%
Porpoise
56%
42%
Orca (Killer whale)
34%
Spinner dolphin

78%

74%Orca (Killer whale)

48%Porpoise

34%Bottlenosed dolphin

6%Spinner dolphin

if you can share this quiz on this web site please.

Your Result: Bottlenosed dolphin 80%
Your cute,funny and playful your very well known and everybody likes you LUCKY!! Your friendly and try your best to help people!If you keep going on like that you'll have heaps of friends
Amazonian pink river dolphin. 59%
Porpoise 58%
Spinner dolphin 42%
Orca (Killer whale) 22%
.. I wish a woman'd tell me I'm cute ;)
images.jpg

I'm 84% Orca (Killer Whale).
whale.jpg

'You are a strange person,very big and strong.Probably the fact you eat your dolphin cousins is the wiredest,as well as eating poor seals lying on the beach!'

Your cute,funny and playful your very well known and everybody likes you LUCKY!! Your friendly and try your best to help people!If you keep going on like that you'll have heaps of friends
Porpoise 58%
Spinner dolphin 42%
Orca (Killer whale) 22%
View attachment 14005
I have girls that like me but I still don't want a girl friend at the moment maybe when im in my mid 20s.

Porpoise 58%
Spinner dolphin 42%
Orca (Killer whale) 22%
View attachment 14005
they probably do but they don't know how to tell you.

I was a Porpoise.
Results: You're a lot smaller than everyone else. You're not very well known, but you don't try to be well known anyway.You prefer swimming in shallower water.

225px-Phocoena_phocoena.2.jpg

I was a Porpoise.
Results: You're a lot smaller than everyone else. You're not very well known, but you don't try to be well known anyway.You prefer swimming in shallower water.
image.png

I was a Porpoise.

225px-Phocoena_phocoena.2.jpg

I was a Porpoise.
image.png

Is there an echo in here?

I'm 91% Orca (Killer whale)
You are a strange person,very big and strong.Probably the fact you eat your dolphin cousins is the wiredest,as well as eating poor seals lying on the beach!

:eek::eek::eek:

New Threads

Top Bottom