• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

True or False

True. I’ve been on a hiatus from traveling because of too many anxieties and the lack of money (spent on consumable substances), but things are getting back on track and as my bank account grows, I hope to take more trips.

You own a beach umbrella.

False. But I do have a rather large umbrella that I use when I'm in my wheelchair. People don't realize this, but when it rains, the water rushes down the back of your seat, making the person's back and legs soaking wet, and ice cold.

You dislike the crackling sound of sleet as it freezes to surfaces.

False. I love all the sounds that weather makes.

You have heard the cracking sounds of ice over a large body of water, like a river or a lake.

False. It’s been cold for awhile now.

You like having a fan running regardless of the temperature.

New Threads

Top Bottom