• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Travel wish list

AnthonyH

I have a list of places I want to travel to someday; will I make it to all of them? Realistically, no…can I dream about it? You can't stop me!

Post here where you want to go and what you want to see there

Now for my list:

1. I want to go to South Africa, each year in late April great white sharks migrate there and they hunt seals; they breach out of the water and they look like majestic deadly torpedoes

2. I want to live someday in the Pacific Northwest, around Oregon maybe; here in PA it seems like everyone's depressed in the winter and the summers are brutal for pasty people like yours truly

3. My major right now is environmental science, and I can't help but feel that one can't be taken seriously in any sort of natural science field without going to the amazon at least once; sort of like a "right of passage" type thing.

4. I want to go to Iceland one day; I like this band that's been around since 1979 from there called mezzoforte that's never been to America. I also like the band Sigur Rós, so I figure I'd see if I could catch both bands within a reasonable timeframe there. Also I can't pass up the chance to see the aurora borealis there

Too many to list. I've got a hefty traveling bucket list that would take multiple posts.

I've always wanted to road trip all over the US and Europe. For the US, I've fantasized the idea of living in a van and going where ever I wanted to go. Visiting every national park I go near, sleeping deep into the forests, never hitting major highways. I've always wanted to experience places like Yosemite, Joshua Tree, Zion, Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, and Denali. Also cities like NYC and Chicago. For Europe, I've imagined starting in Ireland and moving east. Just hitting every country I could, until I got somewhere like Istanbul. Rent a car here or there, take a train once awhile, visit major cities if I'm near them, but mostly stick to small towns.

There's also a ton of places where I specifically want to do something like bungee job dam James Bond did in Golden Eye (forgot what it's called. It's in Switzerland), scuba dive the river said dam is on, stay at the worlds oldest hotel in Japan, and snow mobile the border of Sweden and Norway.

New Threads

Top Bottom