• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Training progress

Luca

V.I.P Member
I’m making this thread to showcase training videos of my own dogs and also dogs that I am training.

This Doberman is one of my board and train dogs. Came to me a week ago as a highly reactive, anxiety-ridden dog and came with an E-collar that I was told “you have to use it.”

We did literally 2 days of basic obedience and are now blowing through level 2 advanced. This is kind of a “speed run” lol, not all dogs get trained this fast, but this one is extremely intelligent and willing to please.
I am also a professional with extensive credentials so I don’t expect anyone else to feel like they have to train their dog like this or that you have to meet this standard in a week.

Video was taken this afternoon.

Enjoy!

Btw, my hips really are that shape and size lol but at least I have nice calves :tearsofjoy:

00000000000.jpg

I didn't see any calves. You train those too?

;)

But seriously, he is coming along so well. Nice work! I'd never have that patience. After about a minute I'd be saying forget this and throwing a ball and giving out treats for nothing. :D

View attachment 80153

I didn't see any calves. You train those too?

;)

But seriously, he is coming along so well. Nice work! I'd never have that patience. After about a minute I'd be saying forget this and throwing a ball and giving out treats for nothing. :D
Those are the cutest cows I’ve ever seen :hearteyes:

New Threads

Top Bottom