• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Thrift store cat.

DaisyRose

V.I.P Member
May I present you to the thrift store kitty, Sammy. He’s a trouble maker, but a cuddle buddy. What cute animals do you have? I want to see all the cute fur babies they have to make me feel happy. Today was rough with driving home in the heat. I feel like my life force was sucked out of me.

1692924944898.jpeg

1692925002756.jpeg

I deliver meals to people and get to see their dogs, and I bring them treats. This little guy greets me like this every day.

Okay sure, so, here's my dog Cooper meeting some wildlife:

EKsu95x.jpg

He always tries to run at deer when he sees them but of course isnt able to get anywhere near them, so I always wondered what'd happen if he actually got close to one, and the answer is "stand there and do nothing". This happened in the yard, as best we could tell a random deer just gave birth to that fawn in the yard and then... ran off? She came back later for it, so that's good. This all up at the lake house in Wisconsin, there are a lot of deer up there. Like, seriously, a LOT of deer. It's not uncommon to look out the window in the morning and there's just 5 of them in the yard.

Eft9wBs.jpg

This is Cooper meeting the ocean for the first time. This proved to be a mistake as the very next thing he did was start trying to drink that. Yeah we dont take him into the water anymore.

K5sjA7G.jpg

This is Dingle, acting as a sentry. She has a very important job to do here. She sits at the top of the stairs to the basement and just stares down. If I should come from her left and walk past the base of the stairs, she will 100% of the time get up, sprint down the stairs at full tilt, and then dash after me to make sure I dont go into the bathroom. She has separation issues.

CSq23QD.jpg

And here she is, now in the basement, staring at me as I sit here so that she can be absolutely certain I dont vanish into the ether abruptly. Cooper just sleeping on the floor behind her. I must stress that both dogs are allowed on all of the furniture and they have any number of soft things they could lay on instead. But for some reason, the slate tiles are a particular favorite.

Walter

20230825Walter2.jpg

20230716Walter.jpg

20230825Walter.jpg

Official bio, portrait, and video
Pawfessor Walter, Official College Cat and Honorary Feline, joined Exeter in March 2020 during the first lockdown and is named after our founder, Walter de Stapeldon.

Walter definitely considers Turl Street his turf (just ask Simpkin, the Hertford College cat!). He can be a little shy at times, but when he is in the mood he will come up to people in the Quad for a fuss. He is a big fan of Dreamies – a good way to lure him over!

Walter is a valued member of our Welfare team, though his office hours are sporadic. You’re most likely to find him stalking through the garden, lazing in the Library, or making himself at home in the SCR.

FPPseXwXoAAW9Ep.jpg

May I present you to the thrift store kitty, Sammy. He’s a trouble maker, but a cuddle buddy. What cute animals do you have? I want to see all the cute fur babies they have to make me feel happy. Today was rough with driving home in the heat. I feel like my life force was sucked out of me.

View attachment 113265
View attachment 113266

He looks so superior lol That expression on his face. King of the world.

Okay sure, so, here's my dog Cooper meeting some wildlife:

View attachment 113271

He always tries to run at deer when he sees them but of course isnt able to get anywhere near them, so I always wondered what'd happen if he actually got close to one, and the answer is "stand there and do nothing". This happened in the yard, as best we could tell a random deer just gave birth to that fawn in the yard and then... ran off? She came back later for it, so that's good. This all up at the lake house in Wisconsin, there are a lot of deer up there. Like, seriously, a LOT of deer. It's not uncommon to look out the window in the morning and there's just 5 of them in the yard.

View attachment 113270

This is Cooper meeting the ocean for the first time. This proved to be a mistake as the very next thing he did was start trying to drink that. Yeah we dont take him into the water anymore.

View attachment 113272

This is Dingle, acting as a sentry. She has a very important job to do here. She sits at the top of the stairs to the basement and just stares down. If I should come from her left and walk past the base of the stairs, she will 100% of the time get up, sprint down the stairs at full tilt, and then dash after me to make sure I dont go into the bathroom. She has separation issues.

View attachment 113269

And here she is, now in the basement, staring at me as I sit here so that she can be absolutely certain I dont vanish into the ether abruptly. Cooper just sleeping on the floor behind her. I must stress that both dogs are allowed on all of the furniture and they have any number of soft things they could lay on instead. But for some reason, the slate tiles are a particular favorite.

My dogs always preferred the kitchen or bathroom floors because the ceramic tile is cool on their bellies. It's over 100 degrees here today, unbearable to be outside for more than a few minutes.

New Threads

Top Bottom