• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

This or that?

Chocolate chip, if I must choose. I love both!

Incandescent or florescent lighting?

Neither. Give me a sharp kitchen knife & I can slice and dice with the best of them.

Teflon coated pans or stainless steel or a good 'ole campfire quality solid iron skillet?

Hand wash! In super hot water, too.

Christmas dinner, do you:

Pass on hosting but bring a dish to pass as a guest, or do you host and have your guests bring a dish to pass?

We do Chanukah, although, my sister is hosting this year, and they do combo Christmas/Chanukah. I bring a dish or two. The most I have ever hosted has been a Sunday breakfast with neighbors, on a couple occasions, and a non-traditional Thanksgiving. I made an entirely Italian, 5 course meal. hahah. Forgive my long-windedness.

Cuban or Moroccan food?

Um..., I don't know? (I've had Persian food. It's delicious.)

How about... bland vs. spicey food?

(I know, I stepped it up a level of generality. I don't eat out and it took me ten years to learn how to eat "mild" Mexican food, so I'm not that adventurous I guess in the food category. BTW, that was quite a feat you had in making a full 5-course meal--good for you!)

I'll go with spicy, but, I like mild/ bland, as well, depending on the dish.

I love Persian food, and most people that play in the forum games can attest to that, as I've gone a little crazy with posting photos of different Persian dishes in the food threads. I also love Mexican food. Thanks for your kind post.

Small, neighborhood, or specialty market or large, typical grocery store?

Small neighborhood mom-and-pop operated groceries are the best! Can't beat the service and ours has an amazing selection, too. Ours has been around long enough to be a landmark, too--everybody shops there.

Um..., buy your floral arrangements at a grocery or a flower shop?

Usually, at a little flower cart on the side of the road, near my home. She also sells homemade chocolate-chip zucchini bread and banana bread. They are incredibly delicious.

Homemade or store-bought birthday cakes?

New Threads

Top Bottom