• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

This Is William Stone Age 15 Living In Florence SC

I Joined This Site To Meet Other Aspies Because I Want To Interact With People Who Know The Struggles Of Being A Teen And An Aspie And I Hope To Find Many People Who Can Support Me I Thank You For Your Time, If You Want To Know More About Me, Start A Conversation With Me

Welcome to the forum. :)
Oh wow, we live in the exact same place! o_O
I'm not really a teenager anymore, but feel free to talk to me if you want to.

Hi william welcome to paradise XD I just came out of my teens but i still think like one (idk if thats a good thing our a bad thing ) so you can ask me what ever you like too :)

Welcome William :)

Florence is a beautiful city. I hope you are able to find a few like-minded individuals, that you can connect with, here. You may want to start a thread, regarding the struggles of being a teenager with AS, to see if you can get more answers on the subject. Feel free to check out our resources section too: Autism & Asperger's Resources | AspiesCentral.com

image.jpg
Welcome aboard. :)
I am originally from Myrtle Beach/ Socastee, but live in California now.

New Threads

Top Bottom