• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Thinking about going back to school

flynn_gabriel

Hey everyone, so with all the madness I've been dealing with lately(NOT by choice I might add), I was thinking about going back to school after everything calms down. I barely graduated from HS. So I really don't want to do the math, science and crap. Any advice for getting help with tuition, registration, etc? I Always get a new course catalog every time they ship them out. Just haven't found anything that excites me. But I need a change

Fill out the fafsa that will help with the tuition. Don't worry much on what to go for just take so basic classes at first to get started and see what you like.

If money is a problem, you will have to fill out a FAFSA form, Free Application for Federal Student Aid. You can do it online. Do it ASAP, as tax time is upon us.

New Threads

Top Bottom