• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Tread Thread

Rodafina

Hopefully Human
Staff member
V.I.P Member
A place to celebrate treads, because they do have a mighty beauty to them.

Title credit goes to another member with mutual appreciation of treads.… but I’m guessing there are more of us who can see the loveliness of the tread. Let’s build the tread thread.

1670160485474.jpeg

I really with this was my grocery getter .Plus I could steam my vegetables on my way home . And could get a license plate that states “ Don’t Tread On Me “

Attachments

• A5DE5161-1283-4820-949F-4C62B2E0C4EE.jpeg
    A5DE5161-1283-4820-949F-4C62B2E0C4EE.jpeg
    303.3 KB · Views: 43
@Nitro,

1670163152754.jpeg

Among all the amazing photos you posted, this one really stunned me. Never seen anything like it. This is a real winner.

@Nitro,

View attachment 90473

Among all the amazing photos you posted, this one really stunned me. Never seen anything like it. This is a real winner.
Thank you!
These are all images I captured on my own.
My cheat is my involvement with the National Pike Steam Gas and Horse Association.

I will focus on more tracks when I head out there again today.

Thank you!
These are all images I captured on my own.
My cheat is my involvement with the National Pike Steam Gas and Horse Association.
Fantastic images! Seeing the real thing up close, must be incredible.

New Threads

Top Bottom