• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The tagline/motto of this board

Ana54

Is it supposed to mean that we're halfway between sites like WP and AFF, and sites like I2 and ZOMG?

Willow came up with it. No, the idea behind it was both NT's and Aspies to use the site, each giving their outlook on certain things or issue's... i.e. the view from both sides of the mirror. :p

I love the idea of that actually :) That pretty much explains why this site is already successful and its fairly new... :D

New Threads

Top Bottom