• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The old emojis...

no click.JPG

No, I see everything this site offered in the past :pizza::poodle::policecar::innocent::cool:

Yes, as far as that array goes.

But what about the Green Grin, Pink Laughing Tongue out face...those things?

Are you saying those are available?
I don't see them.

What am I doing wrong?

I think screen size is playing tricks here. Those three dots are for the 'overflow' options. On a smaller screen (like on a mobile) some would be hidden including the emoji icon. On my screen the overflow starts with the table icon.
My eyes aren't good enough for mobile, and yes, the options on the smaller screen are limited from my past experiences with it.

As I am, y'all are struggling with this.
The only other thing I want to add is that there are tons of new changes in the admin area I have to deal with too :innocent:

I stand corrected.
There are some missing options in the first dialog box

Can you have the originals added back to the program? They were much more expressive, IMHO, than the remaining options. :(

Plus, the remaining emojis are fuzzy. Or maybe it's my eyesight?

Can you have the originals added back to the program? They were much more expressive, IMHO, than the remaining options. :(

I'm not sure, @Satal would likely be able to answer that because he in charge of our IT

I'm not certain if that is possible but I'll try to have a look. I'm trying to prioritise where people are saying things aren't working first though.

I would call the remaining ones a design mishap. o_O They blend into the background because of their coloring and have a flat look in general. Similar to how optical illusions work, these smilies are harder to make out. And yeah, the old smilies were a lot more expressive.

New Threads

Top Bottom