• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The new iPod Touch 4G.

superboyian

Former Co-Owner
V.I.P Member
I have just realized that the new iPod Touch 4G has just been released by apple and I'm stunned by the features it has already.
It has a front rear camera including the back, it has a retina display and HD quality.

I'm amazed by it and so far I was think about getting one of those, but it would have to be sooner or later?

Until then, I'm happier keeping my iPod Touch 2G.

More information click here

Gosh, I'm definitely one apple geek. ;)

4G? You got to be kidding me? So that means the next iPhone to have 4G technology will not be AT&T in the US then. :S Only mobile in the US that has 4G is Sprint. >_<;

iPod Touch and iPhone are two different things yet they run the same operating system and yet the disadvantage about iPod Touch 4G is of course, you can't call and text and you would need the wifi to connect to the internet.

I think the new iPhone 5 wold most likely have that feature, it has HSDPA (for once) so its all good. :)

And now I officially own one of these and already I love using it, weird;y enough more than my iPad. :lol2:

I used to have everything from Apple except a Mac. I sold my iPad, iTouch and iPhone 4 for Samsung's Galaxy S tablet, Samsung's Captivate and Cowon's J3. I needed better Linux support because I dumped Windows for good a few weeks ago.

New Threads

Top Bottom