• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Muppet Personality Test

AGXStarseed

Here's how this works:

1. Open the link in a new window or new tab ( https://www.blogthings.com/themuppetpersonalitytest/ ).
2. Complete the Quiz and get your answer.
3. Copy your answer into the comments below.
4. Say whether you agree with it or not.

Hope you enjoy.

Here's my answer:

You Are Scooter

Brainy and knowledgeable, you are the perfect sidekick.
You're always willing to lend a helping hand.
In any big event or party, you're the one who keeps things going.
"15 seconds to showtime!"

(Mostly true)

You Are Dr. Bunsen Honeydew
bunsen.jpg

You take the title "mad scientist" to the extreme - with very scary things coming out of your lab.
And you've invented some pretty cool things, from a banana sharpener to a robot politician.
But while you're busy turning gold into cottage cheese, you need to watch out for poor little Beaker!
"Oh, that's very naughty, Beaker! Now you eat these paper clips this minute."

You Are Fozzie Bear

fozzie.jpg

"Wocka! Wocka!"
You're the life of the party, and you love making people crack up.
If only your routine didn't always bomb!
You may find more groans than laughs, but you always keep the jokes coming.

My opinion: Yep, it's true that I love telling jokes... Especially bad ones! This result is also coincidentally appropriate since my current avatar is of a clown-like character.

Last edited:
Miss Piggy
A total princess and diva, you're totally in charge - even if people don't know it.
You want to be loved, adored, and worshiped. And you won't settle for anything less.
You're going to be a total star, and you won't let any of the "little people" get in your way.
Just remember, piggy, never eat more than you can lift!

Lol i am a bit of a princess hehehe :p

You Are Scooter
scooter.jpg

I think this result is fair. :)

You Are Scooter
scooter.jpg

You Are Dr. Bunsen Honeydew
bunsen.jpg

You take the title "mad scientist" to the extreme - with very scary things coming out of your lab.
And you've invented some pretty cool things, from a banana sharpener to a robot politician.
But while you're busy turning gold into cottage cheese, you need to watch out for poor little Beaker!
"Oh, that's very naughty, Beaker! Now you eat these paper clips this minute."

New Threads

Top Bottom