• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing you bought?

I just bought 2 tickets to Yorkshire Cos Play at Sheffield Arena on the 3rd of June. Comic Con would've been cheaper, but we might be going on Holiday in August.

Home Insurance from Tesco Bank, £49 a year (so works out about £4 a month), was the cheapest deal I got from comparethemarket.com.

What, no pics?
IMG-20170114-WA0000.jpeg

Soz! I did post it in the tattoos thread :D There was a flash day for friday 13th so I got this little guy.

Pipe tobacco, the latest issue of Philosophy Now magazine, and a bag of jelly babies. Now, that's how to spend a Saturday evening downtown!

Pipe tobacco, the latest issue of Philosophy Now magazine, and a bag of jelly babies. Now, that's how to spend a Saturday evening downtown!

Ooh, I love the smell of a pipe! Sadly don't really see people smoking them anymore.

Ooh, I love the smell of a pipe! Sadly don't really see people smoking them anymore.

That's not necessarily a bad thing, although Pipe smoking's generally not as bad for you as Cigarettes, it's still not healthy.

My late Granddad used to Pipe smoke, he'll have been dead 20 years in August from Cancer.

That's not necessarily a bad thing, although Pipe smoking's generally not as bad for you as Cigarettes, it's still not healthy.

My late Granddad used to Pipe smoke, he'll have been dead 20 years in August from Cancer.

Yeah I realised as soon as I posted it that maybe it looked like I was advocating for more people to take up smoking a pipe :D

My husband and I both smoke, but I wouldn't tell anyone that it's a good habit to have by any means.

Bought this week's food shopping from Tesco, plus this week's Lottery tickets, would've bought an extra ticket with it being a Quadruple rollover on Wednesday, but I only had enough loot for 2 tickets, one for Weds and one for Saturday.

Two laundry baskets from Target. One for clothes, one for towels.
My first very own laundry baskets :) I really like getting my own household things, which belong only to me and not the whole household, so they're always available to me and I control what happens to them. I have my own sets of towels, my own furniture, etc. I even own the paint on my walls. Just wish I had my own house to go with it all. But for the time being, I like that I have my own money and can buy my own household things when needed. Or even wanted. I plan to get a new comforter for my bed soon... and I've thought about replacing the bed frame too but I don't feel the need to do it just yet.

Two things actually. A new gaming mouse with a nano USB receiver (to replace my bluetooth mouse because my laptop's BT receiver works intermittently at best). Also, the New 52 Justice League of America Volume 3 graphic novel.

Batman Gauntlet gloves on eBay, this week's Lottery tickets, and 2 Printer Cartridges (a black and 3 colours in one and this month's subscription to Singsnap.com, which always goes out on the 22nd of the month, even if the 22nd falls on a Sunday as this month's did.

New Threads

Top Bottom