• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Last of Us Multiplayer

Lemon Zing

Take my money, Naughty Dog! :p

So this game basically evolved from the Factions DLC that was scrapped a few years ago. It had been originally planned for inclusion in The Last of Us Part II. However, that it is now going to be a new spin off about new characters just sounds superb.

The first game is also getting a beautiful overhaul for the PlayStation 5. ;)

Normally I have something to say in most gaming-related threads, but I swear, as soon as "multiplayer" comes into the picture it all goes right over my head.

There, that's my amazingly useful contribution, you're all welcome.

Would you say that Naughty Dog is better than Capcom is today?

I mean, I respect Capcom's legacy. But they need to stop milking Resident Evil nowadays. And all in all, The Last of Us games have a smoother presentation, with way more enjoyable gameplay mechanics. Hands down.

Also, what is it with remakes? Like, seriously!

I know little about Naughty Dog, so I cant answer that one too well. Not for like, any specific reason, they just dont make anything I personally find interesting. I mostly just remember them because once upon a time they made Crash Bandicoot (which I'm very familiar with) and Jak & Daxter (not so much). I've never been much of a fan of "gritty adventure" (Uncharted) or traditional survival horror, so I havent followed them since they made the leap out of the platformer genre.

But I can answer this part:

Also, what is it with remakes? Like, seriously!

It's the easiest and cheapest thing to make. That's really all there is to it.

Expect this trend to last for quite awhile yet. They're gonna milk that cow until it's dead. Then they'll milk it more somehow. Then they'll grind it into dust and try to sell THAT.

I was actually thrilled to hear it wasn't a remake, BUT a remaster.

I was like, holy cow. It doesn't need a remake. Leave it alone, damn it! :D

New Threads

Top Bottom