• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Great Escape

Choose one travel option and up to three careers -

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah :) You just have to give me some breaks some times XD

You sure are a brave Aspie! Good thing I'm not bringing my friend Mary cause she can hold a conversation all by herself for at least 5 hours or more. My phone went dead once because of the battery being used up (Thank you Jesus!) or I probably would have been on the phone another several hours. Love my friend, but I sure am grateful for the "speaker" and "mute" buttons. Even an NT needs a break every once in a while! :confused:

I opted for medical and education as I am qualified in and love to do both. And I can cook ;)

Hell, yes ! Going by what Harrison says in his first post I'm on the first spaceship out of here.
I'd take my NT friend but if I can sponsor two I'd put Angela on the list too.

Hell, yes ! Going by what Harrison says in his first post I'm on the first spaceship out of here.
I'd take my NT friend but if I can sponsor two I'd put Angela on the list too.

Woo hoo! I already have a sponsor, but I can always use an extra Aspie to help me get my necessary socializing time in! :rolleyes: And like I said before, you wouldn't even have to make any eye contact. You could even wear ear plugs and just nod while saying "uh huh" every now and then. That wouldn't be too hard, would it?

I can do "uh huh" now and again for any NTs, but occasionally it may come belated and so be out of context ;)

New Threads

Top Bottom