• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

the book i am righting

jaredis1

Carly;

“Jake you can come in,” I said as the woman got me in to my dress. “Coming Carly” Jake said as he walked in to the room. “Jake, you know that I am going to be here for 3-6 weeks,” I said as I make the bed. “Yes” he said as if he was sad. “Jake it is oks my mom called the school and you do not have to go without me,” I said as he started to walk to sit down. Plz Jake does not have a meltdown. “Carly” he said as if he was going to have a meltdown. “Yes Jake” I said as I started to go sit by him. “Carly” he said as he started to cry. “Jake it is ok, why are you crying,” I said as I sit down. “Carly” he said crying. “Jake, what is wrong?” I said as I sit my hand on his leg. “Carly” he said as he fell to the floor. He had a meltdown. “Jake?” I said looking at him, he is not moving. “Jake’s mom can you help me” I yelled. “Coming Carly” she yelled. “Carly no” Jake said. “Plz not my mom” Jake said as I see him try to get up. “I am here, O MY WHAT HAPPENED,” she said looking at Jake in the eyes. “Mom go away,” Jake said as he tried to get away from her eyes. “Jake what happened” jakes mom said.

Jake;

Mom is not going to go, is she? “Jake Plz talk to me” mom said. I am not talking to mom because I am not going to. “Jakes mom” Carly said as I got out of my mom’s eyes. “Yes Carly” mom said. “Jake my not need you in here, I am sorry I yelled” Carly said “it is ok Carly” mom said. “Thx Carly” I said looking her in the eyes. “Jake I …” she said as I started in to meltdown mode.

Carly;

I look at Jake; he looks like he is happy. I have not gotten to see that for a long time. “Jake” I said as I started to lay on the floor by him. “Carly” he said as I try to sit my hands on his head. “Jake can I feel your head?” I said. “Yes you can,” he said. “Thx” I said to myself. We lay there for 35 mins. Then Jake gets up. “Carly” he said as I try to get up. “CARLY” Jake said. I cannot move is it because I was on the floor or is it the meds? “Jake I cannot move,” I said as I started to slip in to black. “Carly” is the last thing I here. “Carly can you hear me, Carly” Jake said as I started to get up. “Jake” “yes I can,” I said as I started to get up. “Do not get up out of bed the dr said” Jake said. “Ok Jake” I said as I started to see a note on the bed. “Jake can you hand me that” I said looking at the note. Yes I can Carly” he said as he handed me the paper. “Thx” I said. The note said “Carly sorry that we gave the wrong meds, these is why we can not let you out, the meds we gave you were to make so cancer can not form but you did not have cancer so it gave you the side affect, from now on you are going to go in and out of sleep, with no warning.” Wow. “Jake, read these” I said looking at my hands. “I have” he said. “I am scared, Jake” I said as he started to come to the bedside. “it is ok Carly, I have worked out school. We are going to be home school.” He said looking at me. “wow you can not move in your meltdowns and I can not move in my shutdowns” I said trying to look happy. “Carly is that good or bad” he said as he sit his hand on mine. “Jake” I said. “yes” he said. “can you help Abby my sis” I said as I started to go into the black. “yes I can Carly” he said looking at me like he knows what is going on. “Jake are you going to stay here me or go home?” I said as I feel like I am going in to the black. “I am going to stay here with you” he said

Carly;

“Jake are you there” I said. “Yes I am,” he said lying on the bed by me. “Jake, thx for staying with me,” I said as I started to see him get up and go back to the chair. “Jake stay plz” I said. “Ok but I am not ok with being that close with you” he said. “Jake, I like it when you are there too” I said looking at him lay back on the bed with me. The woman comes in. “Jake can you get out so I can help Carly get in to her dress” then I see that I have nothing on. That is why Jake was not ok with laying there. “Yes it is,” he said as he walked out of the room. “Carly do you know what happened” the woman said. “No” I said. “Jake stay there by your side and did let you out of his site,” she said. Wow he mint it when he said that he was not going to leaf me. “I need Jake in here at all times from now on” I said to the woman. “ok” she said. “and how did I get undressed” I said. “we undressed you for bed because we seen you on the floor and we on that from now on we know that you are going to shutdowns. You are going to be here for more thin you think.” She said. “how long am I going to be here, and did Jake stay when you got me undressed” I said. “yes he did but he whit in to the back of the room” she said. “what did he see” I said looking at the set where Jake is going to be in a min. “nothing” she said as she got my dress on. “thx for the info” I said. “Jake you can come in” I said.

Jake;

I walk in and she Carly. She looks like she did back at school, in the same dress that I picked her up in. “Carly what all can you reminder from the night that we got here?” I said as I layed by her on the bed. “not a lot but, I know that you had a meltdown and picked me up” she said looking at me. Abby walks in. “hi Carly” she said as she walked up to Carly. “Abby do you know Jake?” Carly said. “who is Jake?” Abby said looking at me. Abby has AS too? She looks like she does not. “that boy right there” Carly said looking at me. “do you know what Jake has” she said. “no what does he have?” Abby said. “Aspergers” Carly said to Abby. “that is cool, what are his meltdowns like” Abby said. “like yours but, he can move after 20 mins” Carly said as I started have a meltdown. “Jake, what is going on with Jake.” Abby said looking at me. “O NO Abby get out now” Carly said looking at the door. “but but but Jake” Abby said looking at me fall to the floor. “NOW” Carly yelled. “no it is ok Carly” I said as I started to not be able to move. “Jake” is the last thing I here.

Carly;
“Jake no, why me. Why now.” I said as I started to go into shutdown mode. “Jake” was the last thing I was able to say as I hit the floor.

That night
Carly;

“Jake are you there” I said looking at the wall. “Jake?” I said. I was in my bed so I may or may not have my dress on. “JAKE WERE ARE YOU” I said as I looked at the bed. He is laying there is the bed looks like he is a sleep, but if I know Jake he is not. “Jake are you up” I said looking at the not moving Jake. It is only 3:00 pm. Maybe he had a meltdown and the woman gave him a bed to lay in. thin I see it the note. But I have nothing on so I try to go back to sleep as I here “Carly”. “Jake you are up” I said looking at Jake start to move. “yes Carly and why did you yell for me?” Jake said looking at the wall. Does he know I have nothing on. “Jake, were is my dress?” I said looking at him start to try to look at me. “it is on the bed by your feet, do I need to help you or go get the woman to help you?” Jake said looking at the red thing on the wall. “yes Jake you can call the woman” I said. “ok” he said as he started his way out. “yes Carly” the woman said as she walked in. “from now on If I shutdown, do not undress me” I said looking at the wall. “ok” she said looking at the note. “help me get my dress back on” I said looking at her. She handed me the dress and thin I said “do you all have my other dress?” “no” she said. She got the dress on me and started to go to the door.

Carly;

“Jake you can come in,” I said. “Coming” he said looking at me. “Carly, I think there is some kind of some with your shutdowns and my meltdowns,” he said as he got his bed to lay on. “Maybe” I said looking at him. “Jake come and lay by me,” I said as I start to feel the shutdown happening. “Ok” he said looking at me as if he knows that I am going in to a shutdown. “Thx” I said as I shutdown. My shutdowns do not hurt. “Carly” I here Jake say, but I cannot reply.

Jake;

Carly’s shutdowns are getting bad. They are like 3 hours of being up and thin 2 hours of not being up. “Carly” I said as I start to see her eyes move. “Jake why are up so hi up there” she said looking at the roof. “Carly are you up?” I said. “Yes” she said as I start to see her arm move. “Your arm Carly” I said. “Ha ha Jake how funny” she said looking at my arm. It is 5:00 pm so yes she is up.

Carly;

“Your shutdowns are getting worse,” Jake said looking at me in the eyes. When Jake looks you in the eyes, he is not joking. “I know Jake, can you hand me that note,” I said as I start to see that Jake is not looking like Jake, he looks like he is not feeling so good. “Jake you look bad,” I said. He looks at me. “Yes I know,” he said. “Carly time to eat” Jake’s mom comes in saying. “Can you all get in and give it to me in here?” I said looking at Jake. “Me too” Jake said. “Ok” jakes mom said looking at me and thin Jake. And thin a woman came in and said “Jaakko ja Carly.” What she mints is “Jake and Carly.” “Jake can I see you for a min” she said looking at me. “No” Jake said. “I am staying right by carlys side,” he said looking like he is going to have a meltdown. “Ok we talk in here, is that ok?” she said looking at him. “Yes” he said. She was from the school and she needed to know if he was ok with being in k12 a free online school. He was ok with that. “Thx you for your time Jake,” she said. It is 8:30 pm time for bed. “Jake” I said getting into my bed. “Yes” he said sitting there on his bed. “Thx for all of the things you are doing for me” I said as I started to go into shutdown mode. “Night Carly” he said. I like a good night sleep but with the shutdowns in the day and night, I do not have time to sleep.

Nine am Carly;

“Jake are you up?” I said looking at Jake. Someone in the night came in and undressed me. Why? “Yes I am Carly,” he said as he got out of bed in a new pair of pants. “Jake who is undressing me?” I said looking at him. Thin I see I have my dress on. “No one” he said looking at me. “Wow how long was I out for” I said. “All night” he said.

do you all like it?

New Threads

Top Bottom