• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The Big Gaming Timeline

Lili G

Traspie Girl
I hope this is the right place for this, more general on the subject of entertainment since it's about video games. This is a really personal thing but people tell me it's very 'aspie' (meaning it in a nice way!) and so I thought I'd share about it here, see if it interests anyone.

For the past couple of years I've been sporadically working on a project that basically asks 'what year do most video games take place, and what if they were all in one shared universe?'. Sort of like what Marvel does with their movies, for example.

I started with Smash Bros Ultimate since a lot of those characters and games are strongly implied to share a universe and/or interact, and used the Spirits from that game and various crossover material to fill in anything else that I think would fit.

The way it works is the number represents a year (BCE is marked, CE is just the number) and the titles/series listed below that number take place after that year, but before the next number/year that comes below it. Then in each section they are also in chronological order.

If this is something that interets you and you have any comments, ideas, or questions please let me know!

Attachments

• Timeline.txt
    5.1 KB · Views: 79

New Threads

Top Bottom