• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Thank You To IContainMultitudes

Brent

Administrator
IContainMultitudes has put a lot of hard work, thought and discussion into helping grow this forum and now has decided that he would like to go back to the role of just being a member. I wanted to take the time to say how much it has been appreciated and I hope that the site will continue to be a part of his daily routine.

Thanks for all your hard work!

IContainMultitudes has indeed been a hard-working member, and an inspiration of mine, for quite a few years.

I would also like to mention some new additions to our team, about which I am very excited.

Please welcome Harrison54 , gonzerd , and Ste11aeres as our newest staff members. I have seen AspiesCentral grow greatly throughout my time here, and I am proud to welcome these newest moderators and look forward to working with them, and with all of you, in continuing to make AC a friendly and welcoming place to everyone, whether on or off the spectrum.

Thank you everyone, and godspeed, ICM! :)

wyv

I would like to wish everyone good luck in their new roles.

ICM i hope you get to enjoy the option new of watching things happen.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom