• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Terrible movie/video game quotes

Nathan

"You know, you're either too beautiful to be so smart or too smart to be so beautiful."
- Roy, the movie Robot Monster

"Why should it goes well?"
- from the Captain America and the Avengers arcade game

"Negative forces aren't the only way to empower the Chaos Emeralds. Our positive feelings toward each other can make them work!"

- Tails from Sonic Adventure

"Negative forces aren't the only way to empower the Chaos Emeralds. Our positive feelings toward each other can make them work!"

- Tails from Sonic Adventure
Haha, there's lots of bad quotes from Sonic games. Sonic games shouldn't even have dialogue. I remember being excited when SA1 was coming out on the GameCube because I wanted to try 3D Sonic. I bought SA1 again and played it last year and it was terrible. The controls were really bad and I kept on dying by running through walls.

Haha, there's lots of bad quotes from Sonic games. Sonic games shouldn't even have dialogue. I remember being excited when SA1 was coming out on the GameCube because I wanted to try 3D Sonic. I bought SA1 again and played it last year and it was terrible. The controls were really bad and I kept on dying by running through walls.

Dreamcast version > GC version

Via @HKSubtitles on Twitter:

167010_493578751197_274970656197_6566634_477619_n.jpg

167168_484733416197_274970656197_6455950_2398360_n.jpg

"Are there dead people in the morgue?"*
- Daniel, Amnesia: The Dark Descent

* Unsure of exact quote, but it was something along those lines...

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes" Obi-Wan, Star Wars Spisode III

Uh, that is, in itself, an absolute. Also, is it not Yoda who delivers this iconic absolute: "Do or do not, there is no try." Wouldn't be the only time Jedi were massive hypocrites.

New Threads

Top Bottom