• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Stimtastic!

Coupe

Has anyone here heard of Stimtastic? It's an online store run by Cynthia Kim, who maintains the blog Musings of an Aspie and the author of "Nerdy, Shy, and Socially Inappropriate." Her store has all kinds of stim and fidget toys for really good prices (like chewables, stress balls, and keychains) and 10% of her sales are donated to the autistic community, such as Midland Hills and the Autism Women's Network. I wasn't paid to endorse the website in any way, it's just that I thought other folks might like to know about Stimtastic, too. :) I've bought some stuff from Stimtastic, and think it's great!

Erm, oops. Yes, known about it since it was first launched. ^^;

I've been thinking about getting one of the chewables for hoodie strings. Given how my kid also likes to chew on them, I might have to but some extras for when he chews mine to bits.

What an awesome website!

I told my teaching assistant about this who runs a club for children with ASD and who has a son with ASD herself, and she's going to look at it. Thanks for posting this, Coupe!

Has anyone here heard of Stimtastic? It's an online store run by Cynthia Kim, who maintains the blog Musings of an Aspie and the author of "Nerdy, Shy, and Socially Inappropriate." Her store has all kinds of stim and fidget toys for really good prices (like chewables, stress balls, and keychains) and 10% of her sales are donated to the autistic community, such as Midland Hills and the Autism Women's Network. I wasn't paid to endorse the website in any way, it's just that I thought other folks might like to know about Stimtastic, too. :) I've bought some stuff from Stimtastic, and think it's great!

Brilliant site! I'll be buying some fiddle jewellery and recommending it to my AS/ASD group. Thanks Coupe :)

New Threads

Top Bottom