• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

still looking for adult autistic friends online to chat with.

renee87

I'm looking to make friends online with adults who have autism like me. i have a hard time meeting them in person. i'm willing to find people who can relate to the same situation.

Hey Renee. I'm Rexi. I have a hard time meeting people in rl, anxiety talking to them and I never make friends since early childhood. I really like conversing online, though.
My girlfriend [shes on the spectrum] will join someday soon so maybe all of us can talk ^^ What are your interests?

Hi Renee,
That's the whole reason I joined this forum as well! I've only just been recently diagnosed and it's been nice to realise I'm not broken or anything just because I find it hard to talk to people.

I'm always open to new friendships! I've mentioned before on here I'm borderline extroverted, despite the Asperger's making most relationships end in failure.. lol
Always open to chatting with new people! :)

Hi Renee,
That's the whole reason I joined this forum as well! I've only just been recently diagnosed and it's been nice to realise I'm not broken or anything just because I find it hard to talk to people.
i understand and i totally agree

I'm always open to new friendships! I've mentioned before on here I'm borderline extroverted, despite the Asperger's making most relationships end in failure.. lol
Always open to chatting with new people! :)
ok that sounds nice

Hi Renee and welcome. I enjoy these threads and the conversations they bring about. Chatting - I've tried it and it's very stressful for me.

Hi Renee,
I’ve only been recently diagnosed at 26 and joined this forum to find friendship and just be part of a group with people like me. I have severe anxiety and don’t have many friends but am hoping to make a few connections here. :)

oh wow thats early
Yeah, my mother was pretty observant I guess. I was having problems in school so she thought I had ADHD because my cousin does so she took me to a neurologist. I don't have ADHD but the neurologist ended up referring me to a psychiatrist who diagnosed me.

New Threads

Top Bottom