• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Some of my Art

FlowerFlo

Two Colored Pencil drawings of Plants i found on pinterest.For the yellow background i used some watercolor
I am really happy how they turned out
Everything is my Sketchbook
_20220722_155023.JPG
_20220722_154903.JPG

Advise would be amazing

No advice here, just wanted to say that I really love the color palette you chose! They look great.

I made this a while back and finally painted it.
Airdrying clay, gel pens and acrylic paint.
I love how it turned out
Critic is always welcome
_20220819_155244.JPG

Did a drawing on the side of my diary. The cover has a fake wood Design do it fits perfectly,even though it wasnt planned. I just had the urge to draw while watching a YouTube video
Any advise would be amazing
_20220927_194317.JPG

Last edited:
Did a drawing on the side of my diary. The cover has a fake wood Design do it fits perfectly,even though it wasnt planned. I just had the urge to draw while watching a YouTube video
Any advise would be amazingView attachment 85980
My advice is to keep making great art with your fantastic ideas. This is so awesome.

New Threads

Top Bottom