• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Solitude (Meditation, music,food and sleep)

TheName

The only way to feel ok. Can't do anything else. Looks like chilling, feels like survival but it's just normal for me. Anyone relates to that?

I spend a lot of time daydreaming while listening to music and doing stuff on my own. I do need some social interaction with people though, this might just be me.

Being content with solitude is something i want to accomplish as well.

Well, from the teachings of Taoism they say "if you hungry, you eat, if you need sleep, you go sleep" of you feel like you need to interact with other people, do it! :)
I'm having hard times in presence of other people and only one person I can feel comfortable with is my daughter. Otherwise I'm happy on my own and avoiding people is my way to live for some reason. Thank You

I still like to interact with people online but only on this forums here though. I don't use any other social platforms etc. :)

This is me also. It's been this way my entire life. My mom felt l was weird so that hurts. But l did stay married for 18 years and have a daughter also.

The state l currently live in hasn't been a good fit if you are an older single female, so l will be living with a guy to feel safer and doing things together next year.

This is me also. It's been this way my entire life. My mom felt l was weird so that hurts. But l did stay married for 18 years and have a daughter also.

The state l currently live in hasn't been a good fit if you are an older single female, so l will be living with a guy to feel safer and doing things together next year.
I wish You good luck! Thanks:)

New Threads

Top Bottom