• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Softwaregore

Joshua the Writer

Very Nerdy Guy, Any Pronouns
V.I.P Member
So, Softwaregore, or r/Softwaregore, is a subReddit for posting pictures or screen-caps of tech glitching/freaking out or just plain on failing spectacularly in funny ways. Some people who post there even use videos or gifs to make it just a tad funnier. Anyways, what types of Softwaregore-esque things have you seen happen to you. Just in general. Like, have you ever witnessed some type of error on your computer so bad, it belongs in a Saw film, basically?

Without further ado, here is an ad that attempted (and failed) to appear on THIS WEBSITE:
Screenshot (138).png

WHAT DOES IT WANT ME TO LEARN MORE ABOUT!? I DON"T UNDERSTAND!

Oh geez, this looks like EXACTLY my sort of thing. Glitches are hilarious (as long as they're not getting in my way). I love this sort of thing.

I'll have to dig through my monstrous collection of random pics, but I'll see if there's anything applicable here.

The best in that direction I had recently is
Code:
Failed to execute shutdown binary, freezing!
Ignoring infinite captchas

Oh geez, this looks like EXACTLY my sort of thing. Glitches are hilarious (as long as they're not getting in my way). I love this sort of thing.

I'll have to dig through my monstrous collection of random pics, but I'll see if there's anything applicable here.
Lol, true. Anyways, I hope you find something soon!

Ya know what, I REALLY wish I could find some way of taking "screenshots" of VR stuff. I could show LOTS of hilarious glitches that way. I've seen Steam VR do some very, very strange things now. But I'm still not too familiar with all the different tools yet, so I dont know how to do that (or how to record gameplay either)... must be a way.

Like the time I was standing on this dock, looking around, and then touched something wrong and thus tore a hole in reality. Gave me a headache just looking at whatever that was. And I mean that literally.

Or the one where you've got some menu open, floating in front of you, but the thing decides that the mountains that are miles away in the distance are "closer" than that, so suddenly they render over the menu (but are still at an extreme distance, so they'll absolutely still look really far away from you, and the menu will still look really close). All this despite you standing in a small house at the time. Yeah, it's weird. I always thought it was pretty funny when it happens.

One time while playing Rome Total War 2, Maddog had one of his units move forward and attack on their own.

Once when I played, my whole army suddenly decided to attack by T-posing.

Fear the mannequins!

Me tryna set up bots for a Discord server of mine. I gave up after a while. I took this screenshot not long after this happened, and posting it on the same night here, so, yeah...
(It is still under construction, so, no, I will not post an invite link.)
Screenshot (148).png

It's an issue where OpenBSD don't recognise the touchpad and thinks it is a keyboard.
I still need to report the issue.

New Threads

Top Bottom