• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Social interactions

Billthecat

V.I.P Member
In the last few days, a good friend invited me back to interact on another autism "forum" (I don't know the right terms and I'm so goofy with updating my knowledge, just a poor italiano).

As a good sheep, I tried it to interact with sheeps in my same language, and I found an even worse situation than before, if possible, I found an even bigger number of "bad shepherds" than before.

That's why I want to be just a cat, seat on a warm strategic point and look all the other farm animals interact, knowing it will be difficult to get a fresh mouse, honestly impossible.

Some good people tried to interact with me privately, I'm glad they tried, but I think my moustaches still tastes bad from the poisoned milk I had before

L'hai descritto così bene. Mi sento come un uccello, su un albero, che osserva dall'alto.
——————
You described this so nicely. I feel like a bird, in a tree, observing from above.

Someone just wrote me:

"Be yourself, always"

Don't be always yourself, or they will find the crazy grumpy thing you are

When I was only a young teen I was taught about the “sheeps and wolves” theory.

Most people are sheeps. They desire nothing more than to follow the rest of the flock. To look the same, to be the same. Fact: if a sheep runs off the top of a cliff all the other sheeps will follow it.

Wolves are mostly solitary creatures that are happy doing their own thing. When necessary they can cooperate with others to achieve goals but cooperation is not the be all and end all of their existence. Wolves create their own worlds instead of trying to live in someone else’s.

There are sheep, wolves, and the neurotic border collie...I have been, and always shall that border collie...

I just come from some arguments in the "other forum", I think the whole European continent turns crazy, maybe we were nuked without knowing

Discutere fa male all'anima, che tu possa avere pace.
1668415900694.png

Just had the mail.

Been banned for expressing my opinion.

Not even something political or sexual related.

Just complaining about about how many profiles that girl created just to stress me and other users.

That's why I stand on my tree, I don't care about sheeps and wolves.

New Threads

Top Bottom