• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Snowing just before April...

Huh. We didn't get much snow this winter so there wasn't much to be sick of. That said, not looking forward to boots again.

Huh. We didn't get much snow this winter so there wasn't much to be sick of. That said, not looking forward to boots again.

Hear, hear. I woke up to half a foot or more outside my window. Guess I won't be working outside in the sunshine, after all.

The magic is long gone. I can't be the only one sick of this stuff, especially after the long Minnesota winters. o_O
So, how is it different than any other winter in the upper Midwest?

It's only March.
Many years when the daffodils are blooming in May,
along comes 7 inches of snow.
Then just the blossoms show.

New Threads

Top Bottom