• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Small update and new additions to the forums

Droopy

Founder & Former Admin
V.I.P Member
Just wanted to give everyone a few small updates about what has been going on...

1. If you haven't noticed already, member blogs are back online and are fully functional.

2. A new feature called "Activity Stream" has been added since the forums were upgraded. This gives you a Facebook-like news feed of activity which is constantly updated in real-time. For those who like to use the shoutbox a lot, it may be a good idea to sit on the activity page when chatting so that you can keep an eye on what else is going on around the forum at the same time (just an idea). The activity feature has also been added to member profiles and replaces the old activity stream. Click here for the new activity stream.

3. A new BB code has been added called "Let me Google that for you". Use the [noparse][google][/noparse] BB code tags or click the G icon in the full editor (advanced edit mode) to get something like this: [google]United Kingdom[/google]. Just for fun of course.

4. Unfortunately member photo galleries are currently offline. There seems to be a conflict with the current forum software so I can't be sure when these will be back, if at all. Also, all attachments were accidentally deleted during the upgrade and repair process and that was the one thing that I didn't have a backup copy of - sorry!

5. The good news however is that Aspies Central seems pretty much back to normal with the majority of things working and no major bugs. The shoutbox and social groups are working as always.

6. The default AC theme has been changed to purple. I try to change the theme colour every few months. If however you don't like it or want to change the width, you may do so by adjusting your account settings.

7. Finally, you may have noticed that a new smiley set has been installed. This new set is smaller and fewer-animated than the previous so should cause less irritation when viewing.

If you have any questions or suggestions then feel free to leave them in this thread.

Thanks-Droopy.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom