• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

SKINS

mikkyh

I've always liked Skins. But this is ridiculous. I'm so obsessed. I cant stop thinking about it at all...and havent been able to for the last 3 weeks.

My desktop: http://www.mikkyh.info/pictures/desktopscreeny.png

My windows user picture

jj.jpg

My current user picture on everything (including here and facebook)

jj2.png

(I made this myself - I got the Skins banner from the icons on the Skins facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/#!/skins?ref=ts) and then photoshopped it into a cropped screenshot (badly done - I am **** at graphics as I've said).

I also made

meskins.png

Which you've probably all seen on here before

Additionally...just look at my signature. I have that everywhere that allows it.

(
bannerscreeny.jpg
)

I think I know the series. Its been shown here in Finland as well. But I haven`t ever watched it. Did`t seem interesting. What I saw in the commercial trailers on TV was bunch of young people smoking pot, licking each other and parting like there is no tomorrow without saving alcohol. The only shows I watch are "House" and "Late night with Jimmy Fallon" (Not nearly as good as "Late Night with Conan O`Brien" but its fun anyways).

I think I know the series. Its been shown here in Finland as well. But I haven`t ever watched it. Did`t seem interesting. What I saw in the commercial trailers on TV was bunch of young people smoking pot, licking each other and parting like there is no tomorrow without saving alcohol. The only shows I watch are "House" and "Late night with Jimmy Fallon" (Not nearly as good as "Late Night with Conan O`Brien" but its fun anyways).

That MIGHT be the old series...not sure though. This series has been much more serious - depression, asperger syndrome, suicide, love, etc.

Probably a little too depressing.

I do watch Skins but I'm not that keen on it.
I'm obsessed with House and BONES though and I've watched every episode(there's like, over 100 episodes in both) at least 5 times xD.
I also get depressed when there's a season break. I once actually got rather suicidal once over it...
I actually wrote a blog post about how I was missing BONES and House than my ex-boyfriend who I broke up with and how I couldn't cope with both, ROFL.
EMZ=]

To tell you the truth, I haven`t been watching much TV for a long time. I can be able not to watch TV for many weeks straight. I used to watch "The Days of Our Lives" (Or whatever that series name was in English) but when I watched it everyday I got tired of it... It just became so plain ****ing stupid! Thats why I haven`t managed to watch House for a long time, because I stopped watching TV, and I regret that. Maybe I should get its DVD-boxes.

I recommend doing so, I LOVE HOUSE.
I always take for granted how amazing David Shore is, and how liberal he is.
I think about the episodes and then sometimes I'll just notice how liberal a perspective he took was.
EMZ=]

I forgot to tell that there is one more TV-show I love to watch. Never heard of a Finnish traveling guide TV-show called "Madventures"? Its great! You get to see exotic places and get to know for example; West Africa`s spirits and voodoo cultures, New Guinea`s warriors and cannibals and Japan`s samurai and robots and so on. They also get to know the old traditional food like monkey brains, grilled maggots, cooked bloodsucking leeches and other delicious stuff. You won`t see any of these kinds of stuff in any other travelling guide TV-show and you won`t see Jamie Oliver to cook these things.

The Best TV-show in Finland (It is really, won the "Golden TV-audience vote" in 2009). I actually bought the third season`s DVD-box today.

I never saw house...which is a shame. I cant pick up a series thought unless I've seen the first ever episode. Could get the box set I suppose. Wasnt there one where House was in a mental hospital or something ?

Yeah, that's the 6th season where he got put in a mental hospital but he leaves.
I'm pretty sure he's going to go back for various reasons though.
EMZ=]

Yeah, that's the 6th season where he got put in a mental hospital but he leaves.
I'm pretty sure he's going to go back for various reasons though.
EMZ=]

... I`m so out of track... Goddamn it...

I'm obsessed with House and BONES though...

I'm obsessed with bones. Willow has series 1-4 on DVD and we've been watching through them... came to the last one a couple of days ago. She won't let me download the first half of series 5 or watch it until it comes out on dvd around next Christmas. :(

I'm not that big into TV anymore as I used to be. I was a big fan of 24 but then we got rid of Sky as it was too expensive. We only had it on one TV anyway so there was always a riot over who got to watch. I was also a fan of CSI but then they killed one of the main characters off and apparently now Grissom is gone too (haven't been watching it for a while now). I also watched Heroes but missed a few episodes and fell behind with what was going on. Californication I also liked but again didn't keep up with it. As for Lost, well it's safe to say I got lost with what was going on lol  I think it's only on Sky anyway. So now I don't watch anything on TV, at some point i'll buy the boxsets on Blu-ray when they come down in price.

As for Skins, not a big fan of it. Anytime i'm channel surfing and come across Skins, there seems to be a guy semi-naked and running about. So not for me lol Now if Effy or w/e her name is did the same then I would be glued.   :p

I haven't heard of skins...dunno....

I am obsessed with Smallville and Heroes... It's just superb!
dribble.gif

New Threads

Top Bottom