• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Silent Hill: The Short Message

Lemon Zing

This game wasn't part of the showcase from Konami last year, where they essentially revealed a new movie, three games, and an interactive streaming series.

They seem to have gone silent on what this title is about, despite it being rated in Taiwan months ago. Pun intended.

This sounds interesting.

I am all for more of the psychological horror/puzzle kinda Silent Hill games. Something that makes you think, but isn't bashed into your face. So hopefully what ever comes will go back to traditional Silent Hill to some degree.

I am also delighted to read that there is frustration about Pyramid Head's insane oversaturation in the series and in advertisment after SH2. I strictly respect OG SH2 Pyramid Head because of his intended role to James. I really could care less about his renditions after that.

I will say that Konami really isn't doing anything new with being an asshole about thier series. P.T.'s plug being pulled was, and still is, painful. Though one hopes something good will still come out of all this. The Silent Hill 2 remake rumors being a iffy thing for me, considering.

It's Konami, they probably decided at the last minute to just turn the game into a new pachinko machine!

....HIT THE LEVER!!!

Yeah. I remember they screwed over Hideo Kojima and the fans at once.

I haven't heard any official news from Konami since last year on all of these games, besides Ascension. All the news going around online is always from so-called leaks, which in all honesty, may not really count.

Yeah. I remember they screwed over Hideo Kojima and the fans at once.

That debacle on it's own put Konami on alot of gamer's crap lists. Konami taking all the credit for MGS V, and screwing Kojima out of the trophy at the game awards.

Konami has been screwing the fans for some time now. The pachinko BS is just... asinine. I mourn for all the Silent Hill fans especially with this. But nothing can be done really. Konami will do as they will, till they crash and burn.

To be honest, I am just bored with the lack of news about the games.

I have little interest in the interactive streaming game that's supposedly arriving in the autumn. It's so pointless.

Well I would hope a video game would be interactive in some way!

As for the streaming part, who knows how that will turn out. Doesn't look like it has a lot to do with Twitch livestreaming or anything along those lines.

You know. I am getting mild Silent Hill 4: The Room vibes from the description. Not that that's a bad thing nessissarily. And the topics at hand that it explores will be good to see. Even though they have been brought up in a more mild sense in the past games. Here is hoping Konami doesn't muck this up. Though I am hoping with much trepidation, consider what has been already discussed before about Konami's... practices.

Truthfully. I am going to need to see some game trailer footage as it gets closer, before deciding if I will even bother pulling the trigger. Other's maybe excited and celebrating. But I am going to save it till I know for sure this isn't just going to be some kinda BS stipulations to it being made in the process of it's development.

New Threads

Top Bottom