• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Silence Mountain

Kayla55

This is short story I'm writing and decided to share......it's a version of the movie: the forest but adapted by another survivor

At silence mountain you may not speak, you must be silent. But a brother would not be turned out into wilderness alone. No that would be against values of the missing temple. But he never found ruins for they were scattered.
Lee wondered alone past river and back to his tent. As night fell the demons has set their claws into his spirit, and so powerful had the demon become that she had cast earthquake wrecking the whole town. Lee scratched in his bag....he was now disappeared, he took out a chocolate bar and ate it. Slowly dusk settled and he lay quietly to go to sleep.
He woke by sound of his brothers voice, Jash is that you but the shadow just glimpsed from behind tree and disappeared....Lee went closer to tree to look and saw his brother running away, stop 'he yelled' and ran after.
After long while the shadow disappeared, Lee gasping for breath stopped to look and from behind tree Jash began to rant and his face distorted, this what you've done, you have stolen my book of treasure hunting and left me in ruins - I am no brother of yours echoed in his head.
I can't return home Lee looked down, and turned to return to his tent but as walking the wind picked up ropes and they shook, he pressed on and fell over a rock...
Inside a small puddle he saw reflection of a star...and heard voice of a faerie gently say follow the north star in your heart, it will lead you home, past temple ruins, reunited.
But he would not listen, demons clouded his judgement.....he slipped down past ropes and felt he was falling, when he hit ground he woke and was sweating. Tormented by demons and in persuit of oil he bombed later that day....
He had ventured up lonely hill and faerie realised as she flew away that he was unreachable

New Threads

Top Bottom