• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Short survey about employment and AS/HFA

thejamieturner

Hi all,

I'm a college student majoring in Human Resources, and I'm in the process of writing my honors thesis on employing adults with Asperger syndrome and high-functioning autism. This is an area I'm incredibly passionate about (I suspect I'm on the spectrum myself, though I haven't been diagnosed), and my hope is to one day provide career counseling to those with autism spectrum disorders.

As part of my thesis, I've put together a short survey for people who have AS, HFA, or other autism spectrum disorders. It would help me out immensely if you could all respond and pass it along to any friends/family who qualify as well. The more responses I have, the more accurately I can use the data produced, so every little bit helps. It's very short - I wouldn't expect it to take anyone more than 5-10 minutes to complete. Most of the questions are about coworkers or working conditions.

If you are currently employed:
Employment for individuals with Asperger syndrome and high-functioning autism Survey

If you are currently unemployed:
Employment for individuals with Asperger syndrome and high-functioning autism Survey

If you have any questions about the survey or about my research, you can reach me at [email protected].

Thanks so much to everyone who replies! I really, really appreciate it. :D

New Threads

Top Bottom