• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Share a TV Show Intro

Nothing overly spectacular, though I guess it captures the mood of the show quite nicely. I do like the music though.

Ocean Girl (or Ocean Odyssey as it was called in the UK)

Neri, the 'Ocean Girl' of the title, definitely appears to have Autistic traits - among some otherworldly abilities.

No Muppet Show yet. This must be one of my first things I watched on TV, with fireworks provided by my brother from another mother, and another father too, the Great Gonzo...

and...

and one for the Dutchies...

gonzerd I don't know Dutch but I'm enjoying watching Sesamstraat right now :) I can still get an understanding of the show since I did watched Sesame Street which is Sesamstraat is based on. What caught my attention when you shared your intro of the show was Kermit the Frog. I didn't know he was on the American version too but it was very limited. He was never on when I was watching it when I was a kid. Anyhow, thanks for sharing.

gonzerd I don't know Dutch but I'm enjoying watching Sesamstraat right now :) I can still get an understanding of the show since I did watched Sesame Street which is Sesamstraat is based on. What caught my attention when you shared your intro of the show was Kermit the Frog. I didn't know he was on the American version too but it was very limited. He was never on when I was watching it when I was a kid. Anyhow, thanks for sharing.
I think he was merely a reporter, rather than the host. (Sesame Street is older than The Muppet Show, so I suppose he got promoted at some point.) The international versions of Sesame Street were tailored to the country they were produced in, with lots of original material, rather than just be a dubbed version (like we had for 'De Freggels').

One example of it being Big Bird, who was replaced in the Dutch version by a similar character, but blue, and listening to the name 'Pino'.

By far one of the most catchy intro's in the history of intro's. :rolleyes: "The Big Bang Theory"

...And a very badass intro for a very badass show: "House M.D."

Going very nostalgic here.
Here's a pair of intros for the "Look and Read" educational programs I used to watch back in school.
(Some of these have episodes attached - apologies)

Going very nostalgic here.
Here's a pair of intros for the "Look and Read" educational programs I used to watch back in school.
(Some of these have episodes attached - apologies)
they bring back memories :D

Round the twist -

the mysterious cities of gold

raggy dolls

Jayce and the wheeled warriors

Red Dwarf season 3 intro - a classic!

New Threads

Top Bottom