• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Sense8?

Just read up on it now.
From reading it, it reminds me a little bit of the film Jumper in regards to the characters discovering they have a special power, meeting others with the same power and discovering there is a group out to kill them because of the power they have.
However, from the ratings this show is clearly executed better. I might try and find it sometime.

I've watched a few episodes when it first came out but forgot all about it. Thank you for reminding me it exists.

I'm just grabbing hold of the pilot episode! Tell me, is this one of those series you need to watch a couple of episodes on to get really hooked on, or is the "Wow, I need to see more!" feeling strike you right away? I'm not obsessed with Sci/fi but I did watch a _lot_ of Star Trek back in the 90's, so I'm not a complete stranger.

New Threads

Top Bottom