• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Selling Art Again!

AngelaS267

I am in a much better head space since following through with a treatment plan. I've just noticed that I've been feeling more productive in the past few days and that's super exciting! :D

I've made a Fiverr account! If you don't know what it is, it's just a site to sell your skills to other people, and it's actually amazing. I always get anxiety when I have to think about setting up a website, and writing out the full details of the commissions. But its easy on that site. Plus I get to draw again and relieve stress. I haven't drawn in forever, and I am looking forward to doing something I love again. What do you do to make yourself feel better?

I draw too :) that's a good idea to create a site, I didn't do it yet. At the moment, I'm trying to increase my level so that I can then send my stuffs and see if I can draw for children's book or something. I don't know yet where to send, I'll see when it's done and have more works.
It's a positive investment, I'm happy for you, keep going :)

I draw too :) that's a good idea to create a site, I didn't do it yet. At the moment, I'm trying to increase my level so that I can then send my stuffs and see if I can draw for children's book or something. I don't know yet where to send, I'll see when it's done and have more works.
It's a positive investment, I'm happy for you, keep going :)
That's awesome! Drawing is so therapeutic, I hope you sell one day. Thank you for the kind words :D

Since my daughter could finger paint, l always had art supplies. She still draws, and pursues other creative outlets. Maybe there would be less wars if more people grew up doing more creative endeavors. Congrats on your new begining.

AngelaS267, you asked, “what do you do to feel better?”

I read posts on Autismforums.com about someone who is excited about pursuing what they love to do. This makes me feel great.

Thank you for your post. From my heart to yours.

New Threads

Top Bottom