• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Self improvement using positive subliminal messages

Rocco

Wandering Trainwreck
V.I.P Member
04F7DF6F-71C2-48CF-8015-574035476354.png
In my quest for self improvement I stumbled upon videos on YouTube that are relaxing sounds accompanied by subliminal messages based on personal betterment for things like; motivation, self esteem, being positive or kind, and so on.
over the last several weeks I a have recognized amazing improvements in my attitude, behaviors, and choices.
I have been more productive, positive, and even noticed my negative and critical thought patterns have begun to shift into unconsciously positive points of view. Here is a screenshot of the most frequently viewed videos (and a few songs too, sorry) that have worked wonders for me recently.
I have overcome several extremely negative events this month already and wanted to share the positive experience with you folks. best wishes,
Rocco

Hey Rocco, glad to hear you found something to help you deal with all the recent hardships in your life. Keep up the good work!

I like these Rocco, and I love the sound of rain as long as I'm not out in it without a hat or an umbrella. Here's one I listen to often:

One time I put a cassette player on record, placed it inside my car during a thunderstorm with heavy rain because I like the sound you get from inside the car. :)

At first I thought these were like those tapes that you were supposed to listen to as you slept that supposedly motivate you through your subconscious to break a bad habit or develop a good one. I even saw this once on the Simpsons, where Homer got a tape that supposed to help him eat less, but they sent him a vocabulary tape instead. Next morning Homer's eating as much as before, but now he's using long words in his speech even Lisa doesn't normally say. Too funny.:laughing:

New Threads

Top Bottom