• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Science loove!!

Bri

I am WAY too excited to go to the Boston museum of science right now!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Any other science lovers?

There is no such thing as being "too excited" about a trip to the science museum. :)

I love science, primarily astronomy, astrophysics, and particle physics.

Oh, I thought this post was gonna be like a steamy story about love and romance between scientists.

Science is fun too, though.

Law, philosophy, sociology, and physical/mechanical sciences are more to my (non-fictional) interests. I don't much care for biology.

I'm particularly interested in psychology and am just starting a degree in it. I also have a keen interest in biology, particularly human and cell biology, and genetics.

I've loved all kinds of science since I was just a child. I even taught some of my science teachers in high school. For some reason they seemed annoyed!

Math, grammar, linguistics.
Chemistry never made sense to me, you take a white liquid and a white liquid, pour them together and get blue powder. There's no logic in it, no matter how many letters you use to justify it.

I certainly won't fault you for enjoying a science museum. Birmingham has this science place called the McWane Center and it is awesome! The section where you put lasers and lights together are a bit over my head, but the bugs and puzzles and other things are right up my alley.

I certainly won't fault you for enjoying a science museum. Birmingham has this science place called the McWane Center and it is awesome! The section where you put lasers and lights together are a bit over my head, but the bugs and puzzles and other things are right up my alley.

I got all excited about the McWane centre, then looked it up to find it's Birmingham US :) As a child I used to skip school and spend all day at the science museum in Birmingham UK, and learnt so much more than in the classroom. I love engineering but have a passion for medicine too, holding degrees in both.

I got all excited about the McWane centre, then looked it up to find it's Birmingham US :) As a child I used to skip school and spend all day at the science museum in Birmingham UK, and learnt so much more than in the classroom. I love engineering but have a passion for medicine too, holding degrees in both.
Erk, yes, I should have specified. Somehow I manage to forget the UK one came first.

Which flavor of engineering? They apply that to everything from computer geeks to architects to garbage collectors. Still a cool title have, regardless.

Erk, yes, I should have specified. Somehow I manage to forget the UK one came first.

Which flavor of engineering? They apply that to everything from computer geeks to architects to garbage collectors. Still a cool title have, regardless.

I did mechanical engineering, back in the day it included my apprenticeship in toolmaking, it was great fun at the time.

I spent many a day at the Birmingham Museum of Science and Industry with my daughter!

Love science, its all so logical and nothing changes like its perfect haha i love physics and chemistry, sub atomic and nano particle stuff interests me a lot as does nuclear reactions, power and isotopes

New Threads

Top Bottom