• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

School years good and bad

TotodilePika

OK so, when I was in Kindergarten, my teacher was a BEEP! She took who knows how many of my backpack. She stole candy from my locker that my bus driver gave me. I was almost always last in the sank time line. And she would always call someone from my house to come pick me up. And my dad didn't like her.

My first grade teachers where nice I loved them , but the SEAs were not. They would always take me out of normal class which I didn't like. First grade is when I started Special Ed.

My second/3ed grade teacher was even worse(same bad SEAs)! When I was in second grade she let one of the students(Joe) throw stuff at me and then he ended up throwing a stapler at my face and I had to go home. There was a timeout room there that was known as the Pick room(the walls where painted pink). I was put in there I don't know how many times for who knows what and I hated it! Before that happened pink was my favorite color, it changed to blue some time in 3rd grade. The room was so wrong becuase if they wanted to, they could of locked me in there forever becuase when you are inside in and the door is closed you can not get out and less someone opens it. There where some times when they put me in there they would turn the light off. When the light was off in there it was pitch black and I was scared of the dark at the time! Sometime when I knew that the teacher was going to put me in there I would bite her. I don't even know if my parents knew about that, most likely not. It got to the point that my parents had to force me out of bed in the morning. That was my last year at that school!

My 7th grade teacher let other students mess with me. He had us do stupid things and a lot of times I would not do it because it was so stupid. Two of the other students would sit there and mess with me and he would just sit there and do nothing about it! One of the students thought it was funny to say that I beat up babies! That made me so mad that I would yell at him to shut up! One day i walked out of the class room because I was so mad! The other teachers and the SEAs didn't like him(the teacher) at all, they would talk about him when he was not in the room.

I don't remember preschool at all.

The grades 4th and 5th were OK from what I remember.

I really liked my 6th grade teacher.

8th grade was really good, there were so bad things that happened tho. I had a few 7th graders messing with me in art class(the school year before the art teacher that year told me how he was not looking forward to having the 6th graders I found out why). They liked my art work better then there own and one of them was saying there were going to take it. It was two girl and a boy. After art class I went into the Special ed class(that is what I had next) and cried...After and coupe of hours I told my teacher(who was on of my favorite teaches, too bad I only had her one year) and all three of the students that messed with me, got in trouble and had to say there were sorry. I sat a a different spot from them after that. At the end of that school year I had a sub teacher and I wanted to punch her! Two of the students in the Special ed class decided since the teacher was not there, that they were going to mess with me. The stupid sub teacher just sat there and didn't do anything about it. One of the other students that was my friend was freaking out because they were making me so angry. I was glad the teacher was only gone for two days.

9th grade was kind of a boring school year.

10th grade was the best year of high school. I met my boyfriend that year. The teacher was a 60 something year old weirdo that would try to make us do the same work more then once. I moved at the end of that year so that was my last year at that school. The only reason I didn't cry when I left on the last dad was becuase my boyfriend was with me.

11th grade was..I don't know really. It was annoying and lonely. The first day of school I went into my room and cried.

12 grade(last year, class of 2009) was better then 11th grade. I never really had friends at that school, I got along more with the teachers.

Transition plus is a school for adults with disabilities. I have gone through one year so far and it was good and bad. I met some new friends. One of them I went to school with before but we were only in the same class ever for less then two weeks,once in 11th grade and once in 12 grade,but I dropped out of both classes. The teaches at my school, some of them I like and some of them I can't stand, and same with the students! I have to go to this school until I am 21.

I know what your going through and that is actually one heck of a story that I personally thought should of gone to the blog part of the forum which you would find here.

I was also in a special needs secondary school and originally I was suppose to stay there until I was like 19 which was actually pretty dreadful for me personally, but hey... It least I sort of got the idea what the outside life was like, but had to teach myself ALOT about it though soon as I went to a normal college doing regular classes.

School was dreadful and would always get people throwing things at me and w/e but yea, I eventually just got to the point where I just don't care anymore and in year 10 (10th grade), I actually had depression which really did affect me since there was this kid that was in my class who me and him didn't get on with at all for the most stupidest reasons to the point where I didn't want to continue on with life anymore and was never happy to even enter the school.

In year 11, I was lucky to have a girlfriend and it all happened to unexpectedly, although we both suffered through so much though which we both actually met since we both was about 7 years of age.

I can actually definitely relate to you in so many ways.

TotodilePika, most of what you have written sounds horrible. Did you not do anything about it?

TotodilePika, most of what you have written sounds horrible. Did you not do anything about it?

Not when I was little becuase I didn't think anyone would believe me. Things got better after 3rd grade tho. If it were to happen to me now, I would tell somebody.

New Threads

Top Bottom