• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Scheduled Downtime: Conversion To New Software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brent

Administrator
Hi everyone,

We are moving closer to being ready to move to our new software. Our date for making the move will be Tuesday, January 28, 2014. An exact time for the start is not yet determined but as the day becomes closer I will be able to pin down window.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Downtime is expected to be 4-5 hours though that is a rough estimate.

Hello. We are going to start the conversion process January 28th, 2014 at 12:00AM Central Time. That is roughly 8 hours from now.

We hope to be done with the conversion before early morning and will spend the rest of Tuesday answering your questions and fixing any problems that might arise. Looking forward to seeing your feedback and hope you enjoy the new software!

Thanks for that Brent, I hope it goes smoothly for you. Will we have to re log in after the change.

Thanks for that Brent, I hope it goes smoothly for you. Will we have to re log in after the change.

You will have to log back in once the change is done. If you have your account connected to Facebook then you can simply hit the Facebook button to do that with the new software as well.

Hello. We are going to start the conversion process January 28th, 2014 at 12:00AM Central Time. That is roughly 8 hours from now.

We hope to be done with the conversion before early morning and will spend the rest of Tuesday answering your questions and fixing any problems that might arise. Looking forward to seeing your feedback and hope you enjoy the new software!

Thanks for the heads-up Brent.

Thanks Judge. It looks like we are going to have to start about 2 hours early than I expected. We are now shooting for 10AM. This will hopefully allow us to be back online by 1AM. This will give me a few hours of being awake to answer any questions before I have to go to sleep.

Brent are you hoping to get the change over done in about 8 hours? So once it starts we will have to wait for as long as it takes.

Don't you just love all the different time zones. (+ or - how many hours oh forget it)

Brent are you hoping to get the change over done in about 8 hours? So once it starts we will have to wait for as long as it takes.

Don't you just love all the different time zones. (+ or - how many hours oh forget it)

Once I start it should take less than 4 hours and we should be back up on the new software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom