• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+ Review

Pink Jazz

After owning a Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 for about a year, it has served me well. However, it has recently received it's last feature update, One UI Core 5.1. With such a short upgrade cycle (it started with Android 11/One UI Core 3.1), I knew I was missing out on updates that Samsung provides for their flagship tablets. I was originally going to go with the Tab S9, but with rumors of a price hike and with Amazon's sale last Friday on the S8+ in Pink Gold, I bit the bullet and ordered it. Also, another factor that made me upgrade was that there was a clear difference in performance between my S23 Ultra and my Tab A8. My Tab S8+ performs almost as well as my S23 Ultra. I see many ordinary people with Apple iPads who don't appear to be power users, and iPads aren't cheap.

I think the upgrade was worth it. The display is beautiful. The Pink Gold color is nice, I got myself a Fintie pastel pink case with a clear back to see the color of the tablet. Performance is excellent with no lag. I won't have to upgrade for years. Already sold my old A8 on Mercari.

Anyone else use the Tab S8 Plus?

New Threads

Top Bottom