• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Saddest fictional deaths? (Hide he character's name; but not the book/movie title)

Ste11aeres

If you don't know how to use the spoiler-hiding button-click on the little plus sign that's next to the camera symbol

Testament1983.jpg

Devastating film.

Eventually everyone. Nuclear holocaust and subsequent fallout.

Last edited:
"The Americans"

Former spy Nina Sergeevna. Executed in Lefertovo Prison for treason.

When
Madge Bishop, played by Anne Charleston
, died on Australian soap Neighbours in 2001, they way they did her dying moments was so poignant, I actually cried at both the Lunch time and Tea time showing.

And also a few years back when Edna Birch's little dog died on Emmerdale, I'm not really a dog lover, but I still cried at that particular scene, it was the way that little dog looked at Edna as if to say "it's OK Mum, I'm going to a better place" with its big round eyes, I cried like a Baby.

And finally, when
Spock dies
at the end of Star Trek II: Wrath of Khan, I still can't listen to Amazing Grace without thinking of Funerals even now.

Last edited:
The Danish Girl (actually this is not a fiction)
Lili Elbe

Percy Jackson:Sea of monster
Luke (Son of Hermes)

Han Solo in the latest Star Wars, it's not a spoiler as everybody's probably seen it at least twice now.

New Threads

Top Bottom