• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Running a high temperature.

Yesterday I went out and got tested. I now have the results. I officially have Omicron.

Well, it is better than catching Delta. I think I probably caught it catching public transit to and from the office.

Keep a good safe distance from me right now/

Yesterday I went out and got tested. I now have the results. I officially have Omicron.

Well, it is better than catching Delta. I think I probably caught it catching public transit to and from the office.

It's so contagious I gave up trying to think of where I contracted it. Only that I had all but one symptom, and that my rapid recovery led me to deduct that it may have been due to my vaccinations. A consideration that may not have been the case had I contracted an entirely different strain of the flu.

Unfortunately, it is an inevitability for everyone right now. I'm feeling a bit under the weather at the moment as well. Rapid tests on the way via USPS, but I'm not sure they will be here in time to even test. I hope you recover quickly!

Well, my boss gave me a couple of projects I can easily work on remotely, so I will not be losing many work hours at the end of it all.

I made an InstaCart order for healthy groceries and some NyQuil. I instructed the driver to leave it all at my front doorstep.

Quarantine for the next several days is the name of the game.

Take care of yourself, Kagamine. You'll be okay, just eat/drink right and rest/sleep so your body can beat the bat flu. The virus is everywhere right now. A good friend just texted me that he tested positive for Omicron this morning but his wife is fine. He isn't even going to the doctor unless he starts feeling really bad.

I have no idea how husband and I have avoided it so far. Or maybe we have had it, asymptomatic, and didn't even know it. At any rate, we're vax'd and boosted in case we do get it.

Hang in there!

Well, my fever finally broke. That is something.

I really wish one of my friends was available for a virtual movie watching party that I can set up at any time. Just to take more of the edge off the isolation. All my RL friends are now in bed, though.

I am tired of sleeping now, I slept for most of the last two days.

I feel almost completely back to normal now, though.

New Threads

Top Bottom