• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Requiem for a Sad Man/My Nemesis is Dead

UberScout

Please Don't Be Mad At Me 02/09/1996
V.I.P Member
I already said this in chat, but this morning I found out that yesterday, May 16th 2020, my evil cousin, who was hated and loathed by almost all my family, died in his sleep.

His last words apparently were "Honey, I don't feel good, I'm gonna lie down." Well, that's what I heard anyway.

My mother received the news through a text message from a friend of my little sister who she lived with for a short time when she got taken by DSS.

Let me just go on record by saying I never wanted the end of this war between my family and Chris to end like this. I never wished death on him once. But I believe in letting God handle everything, and if this is how He wanted to handle Chris, then so be it, it's not my place.

I'm not happy that Chris is dead. I don't celebrate deaths, no matter how hated the victim was. What I'm happy for is that the nasty texts and threats, the saboteur, the interventions, they're all over, and we will never suffer them again. No more sabotaged money, no more threats to control our lives, no more threats to take Hailey somewhere she doesn't need to be, no more anything.

Now Hailey is free of him, and we finally have a chance to go get her back. We just have to wait till the time is right.

Honestly, I'm not sure how I feel about him dying. I'm not sad but I'm not happy either, I hated the guy with a passion that burned so hot I could roast marshmallows with the fire from my eyes and make smores from the anger I gave off whenever I saw him. I always thought this whole thing would end with him in prison, I never wanted him to die, I don't believe in killing those who have sinned against one another. But like I said, if it's God's will, it's God's will.

Please forgive me if any of these thoughts are wrong of me. I try to be a good person and just like my mother I just want the best for my middle sister. Her coming home has been a long time coming and I can't wait for her to come back, but I hope to heaven she isn't traumatized by finding Chris dead, not because she was brainwashed into calling him "dad" or anything but because she's in the same house as a dead body.

Chris, wherever you ended up, I hope you've found peace.

Guess it's tough for you to have to relive some of the pain. Struggle myself with not having bad wishes no matter how my ex treated me. But we are human and the terrible pain people cause lead us to not think highly. Good news about your sister! Excited you have a chance to reconnect.

It's very natural to be relieved given the circumstance. You aren't scummy for feeling that way. I don't know what battle your cousin was fighting in his life, but it has been put to rest, and I hope that means peace for his soul whatever that may look like. I hope you and your family continue to heal from the entire thing.

Yes I am too. It's been at least ten years since I last saw her. I don't think I'll even recognize her (she's 12 now)

Yes I am too. It's been at least ten years since I last saw her. I don't think I'll even recognize her (she's 12 now)

It's difficult and a lot of time lost between the two of you - but you have a chance again now, to reconnect and find mutual understanding. I'm sure that there will be many obstacles and grieving in very specific ways, be it of the person or possibilities lost, but one day you'll get there. At the end of the day, it's better that he's gone now and you still have a chance to be a part of your sister's childhood.

I'm glad you're able to get that little bit of relief in your life.

I just want to thank everyone for their endless support. You guys are my best friends and I'll always remember you all for that.

I can't wait to see my sister again...

It's over. The war's finished. Chris is dead, his wife was never on his side, Hailey's free to go, I assume, and there won't be any more attacks in any form.

So....why is nothing else happening?

Like I said in a previous post, I never wanted the war to end in death, but I'm a believer in God working in mysterious ways, and if God wanted this to happen then so be it.

Chris was the only thing keeping Hailey from coming home, and now that he's gone, there's nothing stopping her. So why aren't we mobilizing?

I spoke to my mother about this and she says she wants "what's best for her"......isn't that for her to come home?! If it were up to me I'd go down there and get her myself! But I'm sure my mother has a good reason for waiting...

We've had legal custody all this time of Hailey and we have papers to prove it, Chris was just keeping her there out of spite, I assume.

Maybe it's because she has to prepare first? I don't know.

What do you guys think? I need some serious advice on this...

I should point out that, while irrelevant, one of the things that immediately popped in my head at the news, was the final scene in The Lion King where Scar is hanging by his nails and Simba knocks him off the edge, then he meets the hyenas again and they turned on him as the camera pans up to show only his shadow being torn apart and eaten alive....I couldn't help but think of that particular scene.

It's like God was trying to tell me something...

New Threads

Top Bottom